Posted at Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandratalty/2013/10/10/millenial-thursdays-the-down-and-dirty-of-international-aid-work/ by Alexandra Talty Four months in Myanmar, three months in Yemen and then five months in Turkey. While most of these destinations sound like many people’s worst nightmare, there is a certain...
Posts by topic
Books at Gumroad
- RT @Strandjunker: Wealth of Elon Musk 2011: $2,000,000,000 2021: $265,400,000,000 Wealth of Jeff Bezos 2011: $18,100,000,000 2021: $… https://t.co/Q5dIeUna1H, Dec 15
- RT @TimMilesWright: These 57 countries have ratified the UN Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons. Others should follow their le… https://t.co/kTHGLrPniC, Dec 15
- President anti-vaxxer – Jair Bolsonaro is accused of crimes against humanity in Brazil https://t.co/LxGHgriAJk, Oct 23
- RT @JennaCGlover: Having a rough day? Check out these croissant dragons! 🥐🐲😍 https://t.co/HS1GfJcq9x, Sep 20
- Major climate changes inevitable and irreversible – IPCC’s starkest warning yet https://t.co/faSeYvfkq0, Aug 11