Article published first at Women Deliver Blog. You could be in Brazil, the United States, the Maldives, Thailand, France, Jordan, or, in my case right now, Kenya and talk to someone about their experiences...
Posts by topic
Books at Gumroad
- RT @JennaCGlover: Having a rough day? Check out these croissant dragons! 🥐🐲😍 https://t.co/HS1GfJcq9x, Sep 20
- Major climate changes inevitable and irreversible – IPCC’s starkest warning yet https://t.co/faSeYvfkq0, Aug 11
- No, Most COVID Infections Are Not Occurring in Vaccinated People https://t.co/SRodJXc9AE, Aug 7
- RT @OliverStuenkel: 69% of Brazilians think their country is in decline. No other country surveyed is more pessimistic. via @Ipsos https://t.co/UDvDxEwVR9, Aug 1
- Want to do something about Climate Change? Go to https://t.co/pMS6SZXoru or use my referral link… https://t.co/isgeBYHTRG, Aug 1