Posted at Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandratalty/2013/10/10/millenial-thursdays-the-down-and-dirty-of-international-aid-work/ by Alexandra Talty Four months in Myanmar, three months in Yemen and then five months in Turkey. While most of these destinations sound like many people’s worst nightmare, there is a certain...
Posts by topic
Books at Gumroad
- Deserted German town becomes a flashpoint over climate change concerns https://t.co/G3MGm4umZy, Jan 13
- Lützerath eviction: German police drag climate protesters from coal village https://t.co/5yWmKajh0Y - This kids are… https://t.co/NJJTW2tCwE, Jan 12
- Super interesting talk in Degrowth and Ecosocialism | Jason Hickel https://t.co/Tg1ixnEO72 via @PlanetCritical_, Jan 12
- Excelente vídeo: Ecossocialismo/Fundamentals of Ecosocialism https://t.co/fGLH0Y6MZp via @teseonze, Jan 12
- Who paid the price for Uganda’s refugee fraud scandal (and who didn’t)?: https://t.co/x7J6kIniRj (@newhumanitarian), Jan 9