I work with development for 9 years. I give lectures about defining yourself as a development professional. I even wrote a book about how to get a job in international development. The number one question I...
Posts by topic
Books at Gumroad
- If You're Single and Don't Have Kids, Tracee Ellis Ross Has a Message For You https://t.co/NkDPa32mfG via @glamourmag, Nov 17
- RT @iainlevine: One of the most difficult, powerful reports @hrw has done in a long time: widespread rape by Burmese security force… https://t.co/x0YIPuSYqZ, Nov 17
- RT @joegoldman: I'm hiring an Executive Assistant -- spread the word!! https://t.co/MGlBR7ujNX, Nov 17
- To Guys Who Think It's "Hard To Be A Man" Right Now, I’ve Got Some News For You https://t.co/ugkQalgvZQ, Nov 12
- RT @blinkdotla: Female #storytellers, you have until December 4 to apply for @IWMF's team reporting trip to #Uganda & #SouthSudan!… https://t.co/kuMTkM89hv, Nov 11